Sunday, October 20, 2013

[Drama Review] Her Legend


In 1996, 9-year-old Eun Jung Soo lives with her mother Eun Hye Jung. Jung Soo doesn't have a father or relatives, but she is a positive and bright girl. One day, her mother is diagnosed with liver cancer. Hye Jung knows that she doesn't have much time left to live. She takes her daughter Jung Soo and goes see her father, Soo Ho at Shinhwa Company. Soo Ho is Hye Jung's first love. She is unable to tell Soo Ho anything and passes away. Jung Soo is left all alone. At that time, Jung Soo's uncle takes her to his home, but her uncle is in a bad financial shape. Jung Soo is also given the cold shoulder by her uncle's wife and daughter, Eun Kyung Hee. Later, Jung Soo meets Woo Do Young. Do Young and her husband Kim Jong Wook want to have a baby, but they are not able to do so. Do Young then decides to adopt Jung Soo.

Do Jin Hoo is the successor to the top Korean fashion brand.

A drama about two women with switched fates and a man who has everything finding the truth and preciousness of life. It will follow the love and success story of Eun Jung Soo who works her way up in the luxury handbag industry, Do Jin Hoo who is a smart and handsome heir of the greates fashion group, and Eun Kyung Hee who has to hide her true identity for her dreams.


The characters are:















Choi Jung Won | Kim Bora | Kim So Hyun ---> Eun Jung Soo

Kim Jung Hoon | Yoon Hong Bin ---> Do Jin Hoo
Son Eun Seo | Park So Young | Shin Soo Yun ---> Eun Kyung Hee / Kim Seo Hyun

Park Yoon Jae --- Kang Min Ki

Review:
The drama starts right at the beginning opening up with Eun Jung Soo, when she was little and her mother Eun Hye Jung, who is a singer. After going to visit her father, which she didn't know at all, she wanted to design luxury bags. After the death of her mother, she move in to live with her uncle. Her aunt nor Eun Kyung Hee didn't like her at all. Since her uncle was not financial stable, the loan sharks took Eun Jung Soo away to threat her uncle. But successful she escaped and Mrs. Woo Do Young help her. She was going to be adopted but unfortunately and accident happen and Mrs. Woo was in coma. Mrs.Woo was sent to the United States to recovery and years later, after feeling better, sent the family lawyer to get Eun Jung Soo. But unfortunately, Eun Kyung Hee was sent to America then Eun Jung Soo. 

So I think we all could see what happen next, I believe. This drama sounded very awesome at the beginning since I kind of imagined it like 'Autumn Tale' sort-of only. Throughout the drama it was kind of like could you get to the point majority of the time. The reason why I watched this drama was because of all the bag designing. All the bags was really nice and cool looking. Another reason why I watched this drama was because of Kim Jung Hoon. I haven't seen him since watching 'Goong/Princess Hours'. 

The soundtracks are okay, I didn't really like fell in love with any of the soundtrack songs at all.

Now the ending was okay. I really wish the ending could of been better. There was a lot of things I was still wondering about. I think this drama could of extended out more; episodes. During every episodes, I couldn't really see how the ending was going to end yet, but when it ended I wanted more to the drama. 

The characters were all amazing. Honestly, I didn't think Choi Jung Won was all the pretty to match up with Kim Jung Hoon but when I see them together, I happen to like them together. The thing that somewhat annoy me was the way how Choi Jung Won cry in the scenes. Kim Jung Hoon is just a great actor. After watching him in 'Goong' I really have miss him. Son Eun Seo is an actress that I have seen dramas of before so her acting in this drama was okay. I didn't like her character at all. Funny thing is that her name in the drama is Seo Hyun and in real life, she is told to look a lot similar to SNSD Seohyun too. Just a fun fact. Okay, back to the drama. This is the very first drama that I have seen Park Yoon Jae act in. I believe it is his first drama ever too. Correct me if I am wrong. He is very good looking nothing bad to say about him at all. I somewhat enjoy his character a little bit. 

Overall, this drama is a pretty good drama. I would recommended it in some points only. 

Rate: 9/10



No comments:

Post a Comment