Thursday, March 31, 2022

KPOP OT EP 45: Top 20 My Teenage Girl Performances

I realize that happiness has been inside of me all this time, I just had to change the way I think. 

Another great month comes to an end you guy, I can't believe we are moving into the fourth month of this year.  Hi, I'm Linda, welcome back to another episode of KPOP OT where we talk about everything and anything related to KPOP or the Korean Hallyu Wave. 

In today episode, we are talking about my favorite performances from MBC's My Teen Girl or My Teenage Girl. With their newly debuted girl group CLASS:y, I'm here to show some love for the show and check out their performances on the show because some of them makes my heart pound and eyes widen. 

Disclaimer! This is not an officially ranking, this is base on my own opinions and thoughts. 

20. Challenger Team - Sun

19. Debut Team - Surprise

18. Debut Team - Dreaming

17. ITZY - Wannabe

16. Blackpink ft. Selena Gomez - Ice Cream

15. NCT 127 - Kick It

14. 2NE1 - Come Back Home

13. TWICE - Feel Special 

12. Cemila Cabello - Havana

11. Rose - On The Ground

10. Lisa - Money

9. Bishop Briggs - River

8. SNSD - Genie

7. Taeyeon - I

6. GFRIEND - Time for the Moon Night and (G)I-DLE - Uh Oh

5. Oh My Girl - Dun Dun Dance

4. IZ*ONE - La Vie en Rose

3. Aespa - Black Mamba

2. Mamamoo - Decalcomanie

1. SNSD TTS - Twinkle and BTS - Butter

There you have it my top twenty performances from My Teenage Girl. I am running out of ideas on what to write next, let me know if you have anything in mind because I would be interested. I'll see you in the next episode. 

No comments:

Post a Comment