Tuesday, March 15, 2022

KPOP OT EP 37: Top 10 Taeyeon OST Songs

You guys, I am so excited about this post! Well, hi, I'm Linda and welcome back to another episode of KPOP OT where we talk about everything and anything related to KPOP or the Korean Hallyu Wave. 

Why am I excited? Well, we are talking about one of my favorite artists today. YAS QUEEN! We are talking about my ultimate bias, KIM TAE YEON! 

Everyone should and would agree that she is a great vocalists, if you don't go back and check out my top female vocalists or just wait and listen to her songs. All hear songs, not just her OST songs but also her solo and groups songs. Notice, groups with a 's'. She debuted again and again in many groups under SM Entertainment. 

In honor of all the OST I have been talking about in the last couple of episodes, I will be listing my top ten OST from the queen herself, Kim Tae Yeon. 

Disclaimer! This ranking does not reflect the charting system or any poll ranking. This basically based on my own opinions and thoughts. 


10. And One - That Winter, the Wind Blows OST

9. Closer - To the Beautiful You OST

8. Love, that One Word - You're All Surrounded OST

7. Can You Hear Me - Beethoven OST

6. Into the Unknown - Frozen 2 OST

5. If - Hong Gildong OST

4. All With You - Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo OST

3. I Love You - Athena: Goddess of War OST

2. Missing You Like Crazy - The King 2 Hearts OST

1. All About You - Hotel del Luna OST


YAS QUEEN! I can listen to her sing forever and I would be happy. Her voice brings me chills down my back and tears to my eyes. You can't hate her at all. Hands down, one of the best vocalists. One of the best OST Queen! With that being said, I'll see you next episode with another OST Queen and that would end my OST strike for now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment