Friday, March 11, 2022

KPOP OT EP 35: Top 20 OST Songs

Welcome back to another episode of KPOP OT, where we talk about everything and anything related to KPOP or the Korean Hallyu Wave. 

Since we been talking about OST (original soundtrack), I though in this episode we would be talking about my favorite OST songs. 

In case you do not know, I watch a lot of Korean dramas and I mean a lot. So much that every story starts to blend together and every story have your usual cliches. But back to OST songs. 

The songs that I am going to be linking and listing down below are songs that I really enjoy listening to outside of the series. They can we found on my playlist. Many times these songs are recognizable  and easily link to the series. 

Disclaimer! This ranking or list is not base on a ranking poll or list. This is purely based on my thoughts and opinions. You are entitle to you own thoughts and opinions and feel free to let me know below in the comment section but please be respectful. 

20. Ha Jin - We All Lie


19. Yesung - It Has To Be You


18.  Chen ft. Punch - The Greatest Luck


17. Da Eon - Liar


16. Eunkwang, Hyunsik and Sungjae - Ambiguous


15. Gaho- Running


14. Shinee - Stand By Me


13. Jo Hyunah - Living Is Not Living


12. Loco and Yuju - Spring Is Gone By Chance


11. Yoseob and Kim Juna - A Divine Move


10. Krystal - All Of A Sudden 


9. Taeyeon - I Love You


8. Loco and Punch - Say Yes


7. Gaho - Start Over


6. Crush - Beautiful


5. Taeyeon - Missing You Like Crazy


4. Jung Il Young - Reason


3. Vincent ft. 2morro - The Beauty Inside


2. Davichi - This Love


1. Taeyeon - All About You



The feelings, the voice, the sounds, the scenes, everything about the TV series. It's all amazing. Each of one of them is beautiful. If you have seen the last two episode many of these songs pop up in the artists listed and many of the songs I choose were songs I really like. Honestly, I didn't want to repeat the songs on the rankings but I guess I have too because they were just that good. Okay, that is goo for now, I'll see you in the next episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment