Thursday, March 17, 2022

KPOP OT EP 38: Top 10 Davichi OST Songs

Hello everyone. I'm Linda and welcome back to another episode of KPOP OT where we talk about everything and anything related to KPOP or the Korean Hallyu Wave. 

This would be the last episode, as of now, that is back to back talking about OST songs. In the last couple of episodes, we are talking about OST songs and I have posted about my favorite artists and songs and albums. There is so many but here I am here to tell you about my favorite Davichi songs. 

Davichi is a duo group that debuted in 2008. I personally really love their voice and their songs, but add OST to the list, they are one of my favorite OST singers. 

Disclaimer! This ranking does not reflect the charting system or any poll ranking. This basically based on my own opinions and thoughts. 

 
10. Because It's You - Big OST

9. Today I Miss You Too - While You Were Sleeping OST

8. Please Don't Cry - The King: Eternal Monarch OST

7. The Only Reason - Now, We Are Breaking Up OST

6. Sunset - Crash Landing On You OST

5. My Love - Start Up OST

4. Falling In Love - The Beauty Inside OST

3. It's Okay, That's Love - It's Okay, That's Love OST

2. Forgetting You - Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo OST

1. This Love - Descendants of the Sun OST


Another OST Queen. I really love Davichi a lot and their OST are always good. Yes, I only pick ten put you should really check out their discography. This will be the end of the OST back to back list but if you wish to know more of my favorites let me know so I can make an episode for that artists. I'll see you in the next episode. 


No comments:

Post a Comment