Sunday, March 27, 2022

KPOP OT EP 43: Top 20 Queendom and Kingdom Performances

I am determined to become the best person I can be. 

Hi. I am Linda. Welcome back to another episode of KPOP OT where we talk about every thing and anything related to KPOP or the Korean Hallyu Wave. 

The last couple of episode we talk about Queendom and Kingdom and so in today episode I am listing my top ten performances from Queendom, Road to Kingdom and Kingdom: Legendary War.  

Disclaimer: This is not an officially ranking based on any numbers, views or polls. This is based on my opinions and thoughts from the time I first seen the performances and how constant I think about it and go back to watch them. 

Let's officially start the ranking right now. 


20. (G)I-DLE - Lion

19. Lovelyz - Cameo

18. iKON - Love Scenario & Killing Me (Kingdom Version)

17. SF9 - Good Guy (The Glory)

16. BTOB - Beautiful Pain (Choir Version)

15. Stray Kids - Miroh

14. TO1 - Hard Carry

13. Oh My Girl - Destiny

12. Stray Kids - Pray (I'll Be Your Man) (Stray Kids Version)

11. Hwasa and Kei - Wish You Were Gay

10. SF9 - The Stealer (The Scene)

9. Mayfly Vocal - Love Poem 

8. It's One Vocal - Spark

7. BTOB - Finale (Show and Prove)

6. Pentagon - Shine + Spring Snow

5. Oneus, Pentagon, ONF, The Boyz, and Verivery - It's Okay

4. Mamamoo - Decalcomanie

3. AOA - Egotistic

2. BTOB - Missing You (Theater Version)

1. BTOB - Back Door

I am so glad that this is done now because I went back to rewatch all the performances and some I was really bored of or I just kept skipping. As I was watching the performances, I rank them between the number one and ten. For any performances that did not get a nine or a ten, I just deleted them off my list because they will not be in the top ten or twenty for me. There was only a few that was a ten for me the rest was a nine but from the nine, there was a lot to choose from too. 

This is my list. What is yours? Let me know in the comment section. I'll see you in the next episode. 

No comments:

Post a Comment