Thursday, September 20, 2012

I CHALLENGE YOU!

I CHALLENGE YOU!

I challenge YOU to a game! I actually didn't make this up at all. I got it of one of the user from Gurupop! I hope you will take this as a challenge:) Of course there is a rule:) & rounds too!! HEHE^^

The rules is:
- There is a total of 5 rounds:) and each round is different.
- You will have to write down something related to the topic of the rounds in alphabetical order.

That is it for the rules:) But I would give you guys the example along with the round down below<3


ROUND 1: KPOP Song Title
Example:
[Letter - Song Title; Artist]
A - A-Cha; Super Junior
B- Butterfly; G-Dragon

ROUND 2 : KPOP Artist Name
Example:
[Letter - Artist]
A - A-Pink
B - Beast

ROUND 3 : KPOP Group Member Name
Example:
[Letter - Member Name; Artist]
A - Ara; Hello Venus
B - Bora; SISTAR

ROUND 4 :  Fandom Name
Example:
[Letter - Fandom Name; Artist]
A - A+;  MBLAQ
B - Boice; CNBlue

ROUND 5: Korean Drama Title
Example:
[Letter - Drama Title]
A - Autumn Tale
B - Boys Over Flower

Once you do all of these challenges:) Please leave me a link to see it, because I would love to see how you did the challenge:) I wish you the best. I would also be challenging it soon:) 

Thanks<3


No comments:

Post a Comment