Tuesday, February 4, 2014

LTA KPOP EP 25 - MV Review Part 3


Here is part 3 of the MV Review. No worries, it will be the last part as of right now, since there is not that much MV coming.


Rainbow Blaxx - Cha Cha
This MV is amazing that I could only say 'WOW'. I mean 'WOW' to all the dancing and the MV scenes itself. LOL!:) They are so sexy in this MV and theirs clothes are just so showie. I also don't understand the crazy lady in the MV. The question I want to ask if 'What does she want?' One thing I love about this MV is all the sweets in the background and the macaroons at the beginning.

I really don't understand the title to this song. I really don't think it have to do anything with it. The song sound okay, not a favourite of mine at all, and I don't think I would listen to it.

Rate: 5/10

Royal Pirates - Drawing The Lines
This MV is really cool. I really like this MV a lot. All the scenes and the sets all look very cool. I love the beginning with all the members practicing and just setting up. The MV itself is similar to an idol life going from stage, photoshoots, makeup room and talk shows etc. 

One thing that make me laugh a lot is the girl at 2:15 making the crazy signal. Lol and at the end, the crazy producer yelling at the camera. I really do like the song and it sound quite nice too.

Rate: 8/10

Super Junior Donghae and Eunhyuk - Still You
Note to everyone, I am a pretty big person on strong vocals and ballads-like song. Although they both don't have strong vocals, I love the song a lot and the MV. I love all the scenes in London, and all the cuts with both of them acting the same scenes but in different sets. 

One thing, it seem very much like a bromance between both of them. Who wouldn't like that at all. LOL! OTP!:)

Rate: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment