Friday, December 11, 2015

LTA KPOP EP 87: Top 10 Drama Release in 2012


Here comes the list of top 10 dram release in 2012, just like I have said. The year of 2012 gave us some really good drama and it was hard to pick my favorites, but still here is the list. 

10. Shut Up Flower Boy Band
(Search under Google, provide by asianwiki.com)




Shut Up Flower Boy Band starred Sung Joon, Jo Bo Ah, L of Infinite, Jung Eui Chul, Lee Hyun Jae, Yoo Min Kyu, and Kim Min Suk in a drama story about a high school rock band dealing with friendship, rivalry, romance and their passion for music in a total of 16 episodes long. 

It was very hard to pick this list, again but this drama was great and amazing. It not only gave us music, but my love for a lot of these actors and actress that starred in this drama. I fell in love and became fans of L from Infinite, Sung Joon, and Jo Bo Ah because of this drama. 

9. To The Beautiful You
(Search under Google, provided by asianwiki.com)

To The Beautiful You starred lots of actors, actress and idols from SHINee Minho, ex-member of f(x) Sulli, Lee Hyun Woo, ZE:A Kwang Hee, Kang Haneul, and Kim Ji Won. 

This is a remake of a popular Manga and was one of my most anticipated drama of the year, but it sort of fail me. One, I love Sulli, but I don't think she and Minho match as a couple. Two, I think the other remake like the Taiwanese and Japanese was better. Three, this was a SM produce drama, and so, even if I love SM, it wasn't the best. I think this and 'Shut Up Flower Boy Band' should be switch. 

8.Big
(Search under Google, provided by koreandrama.org)

Big starred Gong Yoo, Lee Min Jung, Suzy of Miss A and Shin Won Ho, about a 18 year old boy trapped in a 30 year old pediatrician body.  

This was a great drama for the chemistry between the lead actors but Suzy character was a great character too. 

7. Panda and Hedgehog
(Search under Google, provide by wikipedia.com)

Panda and Hedgehod starred Super Junior Donghae and Yoon Seung Ah, with Choi Jin Hyuk and Yoo Soyoung in a drama about cooking. 

I number one reason why I watch this drama was because of Donghae. Then Soyoung appear in the drama, and I totally forgot she was an ex-member of After School. But then the cooking was amazing too, so I fell in love. Honestly, the story line focus on the cooking and rivalry and not on the relationship and chemistry between them but it was still a great drama. 

6. Dream High 2
(Search under Google, provide by fanpop.com)

Dream High 2 starred Kang Sora, JB and Jr from GOT7/JJ Project, Jinwoon from 2AM, Jiyeon from TARA, Ailee, Hyorin from SISTAR, Park Seo Joon, JYP, ex-member After School Kahi and Yoo Soyoung. Although this is Dream High 2 the story is different from Dream High, but still in the same setting. 

I really wanted this drama to be amazing, it was great but I think that both of them comparing to each other still have it good and bad too. 

5. Reply 1997
(Search under Google, provide by koreandrama.org)

Reply 1997 starred Seo In Guk, Eunji from A Pink, and Hoya from Infinite.

This is still one of my favorite drama till today. Honestly, the best of the series. It just a great drama and honestly, I though that I was not going to like it at first, but I happen to really like it. 

4. A Gentleman's Dignity
(Search under Google, provide by wikipedia.com)

A Gentleman's Dignity is one of the best drama I have seen about 'older' guys. I like calling them the older F4 basically. This drama is funny and amazing. This drama starred Jang Dong Gun, Kim Haneul, Kim Min Jong, Kim Suro and Lee Jong Hyuk. 

3. The King 2 Hearts 
(Search under Google, provided by koreandrama.org)

The King 2 Hearts starred Ha Ji Won, Lee Seung Gi, Jo Jung Suk, and Lee Yoon Ji and a South Korea crown prince falling in love with a North Korea special agent. 

One of the best drama from Lee Seung Gi and Jo Jung Suk. Number one reason why to love this series is the relationship and chemistry between Lee Yoon Ji and Jo Jung Suk character. 

2. Love Rain 
(Search under Google, provided by jediprincess.wordpress.com)

Love Rain starred Yoona of SNSD and Jang Keun Suk in a melodrama about a love story over two generations. 

The reason why I love this was because of SNSD Yoona. Of course I love Jang Keun Suk, but this was also another drama related to the four season Korean drama, that I really love too. 

1. School 2013 (2012-2013)
(Search under Google, provide by myasianmovie.wordpress.com)

School 2013 was the best drama of the year. Although it aired at the end of 2012 and finish in 2013, it was still the best. It continued in the series of schools from KBS about daily high school students life. Of course we get to see the relationships between Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin too but there is no love line in this drama at all. 

There you have it the best drama release in 2012. 


No comments:

Post a Comment