Friday, December 4, 2015

LTA KPOP EP 86: Top 10 Drama Release in 2011

In a couple past episode I started doing the top 10 release of drama in a certain year. This time I am going to continuing with the year of 2011. 

No further a due, we are going to start this list. 

10. Flower Boy Ramen Shop
(Search under Google, provide by koreandrama.org)
Flower Boy Ramen Shop is a romantic comedy TV series starring Jung Il Woo, Lee Chung Ah, Lee Ki Woo, Park Min Woo, and Cho Yoon Woo with a total of 16 episodes. This drama is about 'pretty boys' who operate a ramen shop with a lively college girl and experience the happenings of daily life.

I personally didn't like it as much a lot of people I know who have watch this series. I think it was the pairing but more exactly, I don't remember much about this drama. But still it on my top 10 list because either, I haven't seen a lot of drama release during that year, or it beat some of the drama I have seen and didn't think was that good too. 

9.  Paradise Ranch
(Search under Google, provided by sharingyoochun.net)

Paradise Ranch starred Lee Yeon Hee and Shim Chang Min as a divorced couple who got married at the age of 19 and six year later, rediscover their feelings for each other. With a total of 16 episodes. 

I think I watch this drama because of both of the main lead. I happen to really like Shim Chang Min and Lee Yeon Hee a lot. Plus, SNSD Sooyoung made an cameo appearance in the series so that a plus. Of course the story line was okay. 

8. A Thousand Day's Promise
(Search under Google, provided by soompi.com)

A Thousand Day's Promise is a traditional melodrama about a woman, play by Soo Ae, who is losing her memory and the loving man, play by Kim Rae Won, who stands by her side. With a total of 20 episodes long. 

I think this is your typical melodrama with the drama stereotype of someone losing their memories. But still, I happen to really like this drama still because of their chemistry. 

7. Protect the Boss
(Search under Google, provided by viki.com)

Protect the Boss starred Ji Sung, Choi Kang Hee, Kim Jae Joong and Wang Ji Hye in a drama series with a total of 18 episodes. 

Honestly, I only watch a couple of scenes because APink sing one of the OST songs, but then I fell in the trap with Ji Sung, Wang Ji Hye, and Kim Jae Joong acting in this drama and decided to watch the whole series in 2012. Yep, I watch this drama one year after it was release, but I happen to really like it. It was a great drama and very funny. 

6. The Princess' Man
(Search under Google, provided by icyvirgorox.blogspot.com)

The Princess' Man starred Park Si Hoo, Moon Chae Won, Kim Yeong Cheol, Song Jong Ho, Hong Soo Hyun and Lee Soon Jae in a period time drama about the forbidden romance between the daughter of the King Sejo and the son of Sejo's political opponent Kim Jong Seo in a 24 episodes long drama. 

I actually just watch this drama in the beginning of this year (2015) because I really wanted to watch more of Moon Chae Won drama and during that time there wasn't anything good to watch at the time too. I really like this drama for the fact that Moon Chae Won and Park Si Hoo look very cute together, but the chemistry between them too. 

5. City Hunters
(Search under Google, provided by dramakpop.net)

City Hunters starred a lot of famous actors and actress. This drama give us Lee Min Ho, Park Min Young, Goo Hara, Lee Joon Hyuk, Kim Sang Joon, Kim Sang Ho, Lee Kwang Soo, Hwang Sun Hee, and Chun Ho Jin with a total of 20 episodes. 

Honestly, I have seen this drama from the very first episode to the last one like 15 times. I think I started watching this drama because of the craze about Lee Min Ho, but also force because my brother really like this drama too. But I really do like this drama one for the fact that Park Min Young and Lee Min Ho started dating after this drama, but of course they broke up, and secondly, because I was a fan of Park Min Young. Of course, it starred Goo Hara from the girl group Kara too, so I have to watch it too. It a really good drama. 

4. High Kick 3: Revenge of the Short Legged (2011-2012)
(Search under Google, provided by yesasia.com)

High Kick 3: Revenge of the Short Legged is a sitcom or daily drama show starring a lot of great actors and actress along with cameo appearances from other actors, actress and idols too. This show aired from 2011 to 2012 about the Ahn family and their neighbors. 

The number one reason why I actually watch this sitcom was because of f(x) Krystal and Lee Jong Suk acting in the sitcom. But after watching this sitcom from start to finish, I fell in love with all the other cast members like Baek Jin Hee, Yoon Ji Seok, and Park Ha Sun, just to name a few. 

3. Ojakgyo Brothers (2011-2012)
(Search under Google, provided by koreandrama.org)

Ojakgyo Brothers also known as Ojakgyo Family starred Uee, Joo Won, Ryu Soo Young, Choi Jung Yoon, Jung Woon in, Yeon Woo Jin, Baek Il Seob, and Kim Ja Ok in a family drama with a total on 58 episodes airing from 2011 to 2012. 

This was a really good drama but long. The number one reason why I watch this drama was because of Uee and Joo Won chemistry in clips that I have seen. It was long but really worth it too.

2. Dream High 
(Search under Google, provide by koreandrama.org)

Dream High starred Suzy from Miss A, Kim Soo Hyun, Eunjung from Tara, IU, Taecyeon and Wooyoung from 2PM along with JYP himself. This was one of the drama of the year. 

I honestly watch this drama for Taecyeon and Wooyoung, but this is where I fell in love with IU. The drama itself is okay, but the story was okay, not bad but not good too. 

1. You've Fallen For Me 
(Search under Google, provided by myplayfulkiss.wordpress.com)

You've Fallen For Me starred Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa of CNBlue in a 15 episode drama about love, friendship, and dream in a performing arts college setting. 

The best drama of the year goes to You've Fallen For Me. For a lot of reason why I pick this drama. One and two, because I love Park Shin Hye and Yonghwa. Third, since Yonghwa and Park Shin Hye didn't get each other in 'Your Beautiful' I think this drama was more better suit for each other. Fourth, all the cast member was amazing and fifth, the OST was the bomb! 

There you have it, my top 10 release in 2011. Keep your eyes out for the release of 2012 dramas coming soon. HAHA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment