Wednesday, November 25, 2015

LTA KPOP EP 85: Top 10 Drama Release in 2010

In today LTA KPOP episode, we are going to be talking about the top 10 drama release in 2010, but some of the drama will finish airing in 2011. 

Let go and get started. 

10. More Charming By The Day
(Picture: Search under Google, provide by Dramafever.com)

More Charming By The Day is more of a daily drama since a total of 138 episodes. I really did like this drama a lot because of all the guest star that appear in the drama like BEAST Doojoon and Secret Sunhwa, but also the fact that Krystal did a really good acting job in this drama too. 

9. All My Love (2010-2011)
(Picture: Search under Google, provide by Asianwiki.com)

All My Love is also a daily drama with a total of 210 episodes. This drama also starred a lot of guest star too like Boyfriend members: Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo, along with Super Junior members: Leeteuk and Shindong. Other idol stars like Nine Muses, Nichkhun of 2PM, Kikwang of BEAST, and UEE of After School made appearances too. We also have idol star who were part of the cast like BEAST Doojoon, 2AM Jo Kown, After School Lizzy,, Brown Eyed Girls Gain and APink Chorong too. 

8. Sungkyunkwan Scandal
(Picture: Search under Google, provide by Dramabeans.com and Photobucket.com)

Sungkyunkwan Scandal has a total of 20 episode and starred actor and actress Park Yoochun, Park Min Young, Yoo Ah In, and Song Joongki in an era where society didn't allow females to be educated or employed. I actually didn't watch this drama until this year because I really need Park Min Young and Park Yoochun in my life, but this was a great drama despite the fact that I don't really like to watch historical dramas. 

7. Personal Preference
(Picture: Search under Google, provide by Fanpop.com)

Personal Preference is also known as Personal Taste starring Son Yejin and Lee Min Ho in a 16 episodes long drama. This drama star Lee Min Ho character pretending to be gay so that Son Yejin character would let him become her roommate. Although I personally watch this drama because of the Lee Min Ho craze, I didn't hate it that much, honestly but is not one of my favorite either from Lee Min Ho. 

6. Mischievous Kiss
(Picture: Search under Google, provide by Dramafever.com)

Mischievous Kiss is also known better as Playful Kiss. This is the Korean version of the Taiwanese drama 'It Started With A Kiss' and the Japanese drama 'Mischievous Kiss.' I personally watch this drama because of my love for the Taiwanese version, but I honestly think it was okay, but I do like it. 

5. Pasta
(Picture: Search under Google, provide by lone-sparrow.tumblr.com)

This drama star Gong Hyo Jin, Lee Sun Kyun, Lee Ha Nui, and Alex Chu in a 20 episode drama long. I only watch this drama because one of SNSD song 'Forever' was an OST song. I happen to like this drama a lot, for Gong Hyo Jin acting. 

4. My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox
(Picture: Search under Google, provide by wikia.com)

My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox, or a Gumiho is what it is better known as. This drama starred Lee Seunggi and Shin Min Ah in a 16 episode drama series. I honestly watch this drama because my brother told me is was a must see drama and this is where my love for Lee Seunggi started too. Definitely a most recommend drama for Lee Seunggi lovers or just Korean drama starter.

3. Secret Garden (2010-2011)
 (Picture: Search under Google, provide by Asianwiki.com)

Secret Garden started airing in 2010 and finish airing in 2011. This drama is a 20 episode drama long starring Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin. This is drama have a lot of famous scenes like the workout sit up scene and the famous foam kiss scene too. I was introduce to this drama from some friends at school and I though it was okay when I first watch it and then I feel in love with it. 

2. It's Okay, Daddy's Girl (2010-2011)
(Picture: Search under Google, provide by Wikipedia.com)

This drama starred Moon Chae Won in a 17 episode long drama. I started this drama in 2012 after watching Moon Chae Won other drama. I didn't like her character much at first but after a while I started to like the drama even better. 

1. Cinderella's Sister 
(Picture: Search under Google, provide by Wikipedia.com)

Cinderella's Sister was my favorite drama of 2010 when it came out. This drama is 20 episode long starring Moon Geun Young, Chun Jung Myung, Ok Taecyeon. and Seo Woo. The reason why I love this drama so much was because of Moon Geun Young and Ok Taecyeon. This drama is still one of my favorite too. 

There you have it, my top 10 favorite drama of 2010. Tell me some of yours. 


No comments:

Post a Comment