Thursday, March 20, 2014

LTA KPOP EP 28 - BESTie & SNSD MV Review

Okay, I am going to start off this LTA KPOP with MV Review. 
Let Go and get started.!

BESTie - Thank U Very Much

Okay, let start off with saying that I really like this song and the rapping parts of this song. The song is very catching already with the rapping parts and then the chorus. The dance look very simple and easy. The live performance looks very fun and happy. I enjoy the song a lot and the performance too. Love the dance, although I didn't understand the music video that much. I mean I sort of got it at the end, but that was a surprise. 

Rate: 8/10


Now this music video was just crazy. I mean with the hospital rooms and those pink scenes where the girls wear pink costumes, that was crazy. Also those rhinestones apples etc. that was just awesome too.  I didn't really like the statics of this music video at all, but I happen to really like the dancing scenes. It was crazy looking at Sunny crazy big hair, but I love her hair long than short. I personally didn't understand the why the male actor have to be in the music video too. This song seem like a song that SNSD will sing because I think it really suits them too.

Like how I said, I love the dancing scenes and their concept. It very chic I would have to say. Although at a point where the male dancers enter, it look like a stage for TTS (TaeTiSeo) where the other members were backup dancers, but I love the fact that they use boys backup dancers, because they never really do that at all, or more they don't use backup dancers. I actually love the dance break they have. Also I really love the start of the song with Taeyeon singing 'Let's Go!'

Rate: 9/9

No comments:

Post a Comment