Thursday, March 19, 2015

LTA KPOP EP 51: Top 25 Songs Release in 2014

So in one of my last LTA KPOP episode, I talk about my top 25 songs release in 2013, but since this is 2015, I did to do a post for the songs release in 2014 correct? Maybe not, since there was tooo many good songs that came out last year that we just didn't (well sort of did) know who was going to win all the awards.

The year of 2014 created tons of great songs from collaboration and unit groups, and lots of rookie artists too. But let's just go ahead and get started shall we.

25. Ailee - Singing Got Better


24. f(x) Krystal - All Of A Sudden 

23. SM the Ballad Taeyeon - Set Me Free 

22. SNSD TaeTiSeo - Only U

21. Secret - I'm In Love

20. AOA - Miniskirt

19. GOT7 - Forever Young

18. Ladies' Code - I'm Fine Thank You

17. BESTie - I Need You

16. SM the Ballad - Breathe 
Korean Version
Chinese Version
Japanese Version

15. San E & After School Raina - A Midnight Summer Sweetness

14. SNSD - Wait A Minute

13. A Pink - Good Morning Baby

12. KARA - Mamma Mia

11. EXID - Up & Down

10. WINNER - Empty

9. A Pink - LUV

8. Lovelyz - Candy Jelly Love

7. Junggigo and SISTAR Soyu- Some

6. Hi Suhyun - I'm Different (ft. iKon Bobby)

5. SNSD - Mr. Mr.

4. Big Bang Taeyang - Eyes, Nose, Lips

3. 15& - Shy Ma Boy

2. GOT7 - A

1. SNSD - Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment