Wednesday, February 24, 2016

[MV Review] 4Minute - Hate

In today music video we have 4Minute 'Hate' that have been out for a couple of weeks now. 

I haven't listen or to it fully but I have seen clips of the music video and heard a little part of it. 

Now, lets get started. 

4Minute - Hate

Oh I like that scenes with flowers on the bushes and Gayoon in a wedding dress. Starting with Gayoon semi-ballad and Hyuna semi-rap next, so far so good. Jihyun is next, I haven't heard her voice in a while, comparing to the last couple of songs, she gets a little part more in the middle of last of the song.

The chorus it so different from the start and Jiyoon rap. So far the music video is different compare to 'Crazy' and their other past music videos. The only thing I would like is the chorus to be a little different. It an addicting chorus but not my favorite. It seems like three of the members: Sohyun, Hyuna and Jiyoon raps and Jihyun and Gayoon sings. 

The chorus is more of a dance break for them in which I like. 


The concept for this song is similar to 'Crazy' but still different. As a comeback song from 'Crazy' last year, I think it similar to 'Crazy' but a little different. 

Rate: 8.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment