Monday, March 21, 2016

LTA KPOP EP 101: Produce 101 Thoughts?

In today LTA KPOP episode 101, I'm bringing you Produce 101. I want to talk about the new survival show with 101 female trainees. 

(Search under Google, provided by asianjunkie.com)

Produce 101 is a 2016 reality girl group survival show. It is a large scale project in which the public produces a unit girl group by choosing members from a pool of 101 trainees from 46 entertainment companies as well as the groups's concept, debut song and group name. 
Produce 101 is the nation's first agency-collaboration unit girl group project bring together 101 trainees from different entertainment companies and selecting 11 trainees to form a girl group releasing four songs together for a year and debut an album under YMC Entertainment. After the one year, the trainees will return back to their agencies. 

(Search under Google, provided by photobucket.com and soompi.com)
Actor-Singer Jang Keun Suk serves as their mentor | Rapper Cheetah

(Search under Google, provided by kpopfighting.com and twitter.com)
Brown Eyed Girls' vocalist Jea | Vocal Trainer Kim Sung Eun

(Search under Google, provided by twitter.com)
After School Former Leader, Soloist Kahi | Choreographer Bae Yoon Jung

Thoughts?

I was super duper excited when I heard about this and I still am. I am currently watching this every week with English sub too. I can't wait to see who is the final top 11 girls to debut. But there is a lot questions that goes into my head. And there is a lot of things that I may love/like/hate/dislike about the girls too as I was watching it. Yes, I included hate too, because at one point, I was like I dislike her for this and that but then I thought do I don't dislike her but I hated her for doing that.

The trainers that was chosen were a good choice. I think it was a good solid choice to have vocal trainer and a choreographer along with artists who already debuted too. 

I will post up my predicts in the next few LTA KPOP episodes because I did write them down with my top 11 choices every week and girls who I thought was going home (or who did go home). 

Give my your thoughts? I hear the male version is coming soon and I can't wait for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment