Sunday, May 27, 2012

[Drama Review] Dream High 2


Dream High 2 is one of the drama/movie I really wanted to watch after Dream High 1 came out. I really love Dream High 1 a lot but this one was very different. When it first came out I started to watch the drama until the 3 episode because it was really boring. After a few weeks that the drama came out with the other episode I went back to watch it. It really was amazing and not so boring. Everything started to change. I love all the characters in the drama. But there was some point where I was kind of went OMG and WTF! Lmao. Sorry:)<3 Either way I did love this drama a lot and I hope for Dream High 3.

This drama introduces me to JJ Project (Jr. & JB) the rookie group of JYP and also Aliee, rookie solo artist. I really love both of them a lot. Ailee have an amazing voice that no one would have at all. Along with that After School Kahi and former member After School Soyoung meets again in this drama. It been quite a while since Soyoung left After School in 2009 but it was great for them to be in the same drama and acting. 

Also it was a great start for After School Kahi, Ailee, Sistar Hyorin, JJ Project Jr. and JB, 2AM Jinwoon along with Yeon Joo and Ji Soo because Dream High 2 is the start of their acting debut. 

There was also surprising cameo of others wonderful artists too:) There was of course Yoon Hee Seok, who is the composer Shin Jae In. Then there was Kim Soo Hyun, who played the top star Song Sam Dong in Dream High 1. It was great because they were trying to do an acting scene where Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy(in Dream High 1) kiss when they were saying goodbye. It was great to seen that scene where Jiyeon and Kim Soo Hyun try to act it out. Then IU who play Kim Pil Suk in Dream High 1 make a cameo where she gave her signature to Kang Sora (Shin Hae Sung). It was great to see IU in the drama too. Then Band Toxic made a cameo too in EP1. Then the idol group MYNAME made a cameo in EP2. Later after so many episode Wonder Girls Yeeun made a cameo in EP 9. She play herself in the role singing the OST song  that she wrote called "Hello To Myself" which in the story Kang Sora character wrote the song. Later Suzy with her group Miss A made a cameo to support the Super Idols. It was great to finally see Suzy but I was disappoint because she appears as herself not as her character in Dream High 1. If she did appear as the character in Dream High 1 it would make it way better:) I was disappoint that 2PM Taecyeon and Wooyoung didn't make a cameo because I was really hoping for them to make a cameo along with TARA Eunjung too. I really did hope to see them in the drama again.

The OST songs were all great. I really love the new version of Dream High. I still like the first version better but this one sounds great too. Hello To Myself was also a great song too. Class B was the song that really caught the whole attention and it is amazing too:)

Rate: 8.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment