Sunday, May 27, 2012

SNSD Subgroup & Twinkle:)

SNSD finally getting a subgroup after 5 years in the music industry.<3
It consist of Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun:)
It seem like their vocal lines:)
Of course, It seem a little late for this post because they been out for a while.
I just totally forgot to post it up for a while now that all.
<3


I really do like the group a lot<3
I think the vocals to the song is very strong:)<3

If you haven't listen to the songs in the mini album you should do so:)<3

Twinkle

Baby Steps

Library

Hello Goodbye

Love Sick

OMG

Checkmate


Out of the album I really love the title song, Twinkle, of course, but I also love the song Library the most too along with Baby Steps. I am really hoping for the next sub group of SNSD. One group I really hope for was to become a subgroup was Jessica, Tiffany, and Seohyun because they have been an unoffical group when they sing the songs: Oppa Nappa (Bad Oppa) and Mabinogi (It's Fantastic) back in 2008(if i am correct).

Oppa Nappa

Mabinogi (It's Fantastic)

No comments:

Post a Comment