Wednesday, May 30, 2012

[Drama Review] Love Rain


Love Rain is a South Korean drama directed by Yoon Seok Ho. The series started airing on the Korean network KBS2 on March 26, 2012. It stars Jang Geun Suk and SNSD Im Yoona. Although Love Rain had only highest viewership percentage of 7.3%, people found Love Rain a good and very touching drama. 

Synopsis:

Love Rain depicts a pure love of the 1970s and a love from the present day. It shows how the children of a previous ill-fated couple, who met in the 1970s, managed to meet and fall in love. Seo In Ha and Kim Yoon Hee, an art student and a shy beauty, met and fell in love with each other during college in the 1970s but unfortunately their love was fated to never be. 
Now in the present 21st century Korean., Seo In Ha's son, Seo Joon (a liberal photographer) meets and falls in love with the daughter of Kim Yoona Hee, Jung Ha Na, a cheerful and energetic girl who's personality is different from her mother's.

Cast:
 70s
Jang Geun Suk as Seo In Ha
Im Yoona as Kim Yoon Hee
Kim Si Hoo as Lee Dong Wook
Seo Eun Seo as Baek Hye Jung
Seo In Guk as Kim Chang Mo
Hwang Bora as Na In Sook

2012
Jang Geun Suk as Seo Joon (In Ha's son)
Im Yoona as Jung Ha Na (Yoon HEe's daughter)
Kim Si Hoo as Lee Sun Ho (Dong Wook's son)
Jeong Jin Yeong as Seo IN Ha (Seo Joon's dad)
Lee Mi Sook as Kim Yoon Hee (Ha Na's mom)
Kim Young Kwang as Han Tae Sung
Oh Seung Yoon as Jo Soo
Park Se Young as Lee Mi Ho (Sun Ho's younger sister)
Lee Chan Ho as Jang Soo
Shin Ji Ho as In Sung
Kwon In Ha as Lee Dong Wook
Yoo Hye Ri as Baek Hye Jung (Seo Joon's mom)
Park Ji Il as Kim Chang Mo
Seo In Guk as Kim Jeon Sul (Chang Mo's nephew)


Review:

Love Rain has finally come to an end. That was so sad for me because I was hoping for a lot more than 20 episode. The couple look so cute together:)

I really enjoy watching this drama a lot since I really love the main lead, Yoona. I actually like this pairing a lot because they both are so cute together<3

I really love the drama a lot because you never know what was going to happen at all with the next scene. There was scene where I wish didn't happen and there was scene that was so beautiful that I couldn't even belief it at all. 

I really love the 1970s scenes a lot because it was not the original scenes you could really see at all and I actually love the 1970s. I wish there was more episode of the 1970s scenes and even more episode because I don't want it to end at all.  

My favorite scenes were when they both, in the present day, went to see the snow in the beginning when they first meet. I really love that scene a lot. Also I love all of the kissing scene:) There was a lot of scene where it would fit a kissing scene in but those didn't happen at all. 

I actually enjoy 2 OST song for this drama a lot. I love the OST was SNSD Tiffany "Because It's You" and Jang Geun Suk "Love Rain". I really love those two song a lot. It both fit in the scenes where they put those two songs as background music. 

To conclude I really and absoultey love this drama. It going on my top 10 favorite list now. XD Either way I have recommend this drama to many people and they are also loving it a lot. Also it was directed a director name Yoon Suk Ho and screenwriter Oh Soo Yun who also collaborative with the drama "Autumn In My Heart" and "Winter Sonata". To tell you the truth I really love Autumn In My Heart a lot and I just love Love Rain too:)<3

To tell you I wish this drama would never ended at all because I love it a lot:)<3

Rate: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment