Monday, June 8, 2015

LTA KPOP EP 79: Top 10 Cover of Taeyang - Eyes, Nose, Lips

Big Bang Taeyang hit song 'Eyes, Nose Lips' became a song that tons and billion of people made cover of it. Plus there was a contest of people covering this song. Also it won a lot of awards last year.

Here is the original one, sing by Taeyang. And my top 10 favorite covers of Taeyang song is coming you way very soon.
10. Tablo (ft. Taeyang)
YG Cover Project release Tablo cover of Taeyang - Eyes, Nose, Lips featuring Taeyang itself. 

9. Lydia
Lydia also part of the YG Cover Project also release her own version/cover of Taeyang - Eyes, Nose, Lips. 

8. 2BiC
2BiC version of Taeyang - Eyes, Nose, Lips with guitar.

7. Jun Curry Ahn 
This is a violin cover of this song, which I really love. 

6. Jason Chen 
Youtuber Jason Chen cover of Taeyang - Eyes, Nose, Lips, his first attempt of singing in Korean, which I think he sound really good. 

5. Eric Nam
Eric Nam cover of Taeyang - Eyes, Nose, Lips English version. 

4. Arden Cho
Another Youtuber covering this song. I love her cover of this song, it just sound so relaxing. Also I love her voice too.

3. Akdong Musician
Part of the YG Cover Project, being the first to release this cover, I think it sound very nice but different too.

2. Jayesslee
Another Youtuber cover this song. I love their voice, but it even better because the song sort of sound different from the rest. 

1. Junhoe, Donghyuk, Hongsuk (Mix & Match Performance)
These boys kill this song with this cover. I actually fell in love with this song through this cover and part of the performance for their final stage, it show their amazing vocals. 

Special Honorable Mentions:
Ailee
I sort of wish for her to do a cover of the entire song. 

Haru
I just think it so cute since Haru loves the Big Bang members. 

Those were some great covers of Taeyang - Eyes, Nose, Lips. Comment down below some of your favorites, and if it is not on my list, send me links, so I can listen to it. Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment