Friday, January 15, 2016

LTA KPOP EP 90: Top 5 f(x)-Acting Drama/Movie

(Search under Google, provided by kpopzone.co)

f(x) was a five-member girl group debuted under SM Entertainment in 2009 with Victoria, Amber, Luna, Sulli and Krystal. In 2015, f(x) became a four-member group after Sulli depart from the group to focus on her acting career. 


In this LTA Episodes, I am going to include Sulli in the list too for activities that was done during her time as a member of f(x) only. 

5. Krystal - High Kick 3: Revenge of the Short Legged
( Search under Google, provided by mydramalist.com)

Krystal played Ahn Soo Jung in High Kick 3: Revenge of the Short Legged. She played as Lee Jong Suk's character Ahn Jong Suk sister. Although this was a long drama with 123 episodes, Krystal character stood out a lot with her line 'STUPID~~~~' and the 'boing boing' agyeo. 

4. Sulli - To The Beautiful You
(Search under Google, provided by rebzombie.com)

Sulli played as Goo Jae Hee, who is love struck by Choi Minho's character Kang Tae Joon, an athlete. She decided to dress up like a boy and move to South Korea to help Kang Tae Joon. Although I have seen other version of this drama (Hana Kimi), I don't think this is one of Sulli best acting drama. 

3. Krystal - My Lovely Girl
(Search under Google, provided by koreandramafashion.com)

Krystal played as Yoon Se Na along side Rains's character Lee Hyun Wook as the main lead. This is Krystal first main lead role and I think she did a good job, although the drama seem all over the place. Yoon Se Na is the Lee Hyun Wook ex-girlfriend's sister and she wants to pursue her music-composing career while Lee Hyun Wook is a CEO of a talent agency. 

2. Victoria - When Love Walked In
(Search under Google, provided by welovevictoria.tumblr.com)

Victoria played Shen Ya Yin, the long lost granddaughter of Chairman Yuan. This is a Chinese drama but it a great one, because Victoria is playing the main lead role along side Calvin Chen's character Qin Yu Jiang. 

1. Krystal - The Heirs
(Search under Google, provided by funtionlove.net)

Krystal played Lee Bo Na, the daughter of the CEO of Mega Entertainment who ex-boyfriend is Lee Minho's character Kim Tan, but current boyfriend (in the drama) is Kang Min Hyuk's character Yoon Chan Young. Although the drama itself was okay, I think Krystal and Min Hyuk love relationship in the drama steal the whole entire show. 

I do know that Luna also does acting, but I still haven't seen the drama or movie she are in. If you do have links with eng subtitles, let me know so I can watch them too. Also I know Victoria does a lot of acting in Chinese, but I still haven't seen them either. I am excited to watch My New Sassy Girl that Victoria is in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment