Thursday, January 27, 2022

KPOP OT EP 13: Top 10 KPOP Girl Group Visual

Welcome to back to another episode of KPOP OT, where we talk everything and anything related to the Korean Hallyu Wave. In the next few episodes we are going to be addressing my top ranks, favorites idols, artists in different group positions like vocal, dance, visual. 

Since we been talking about visuals, I am going to start off with my top ten KPOP idol visuals. This list was extremely hard to pick because I decided to be fair and only choose one member from each group. Some of the idols may represent two groups. This list would only be talking about the girls. The boy episode will be coming next. Do not worry. 

Disclaimer! This ranking is based on my own preferences and does not reflect any ranking at all. You are entitled to your own opinions and can share them with me if you like too. BUT, if anything you said is not a good thing, please keep it to yourself. Thank you. 

Let's get started. Like usually, we are starting at number ten. 

10. f(x) Krystal


9. CLC & Kep1er Yujin

 

8. Blackpink Jisoo


7. Oh My Girl Jiho


6. IVE & IZ*ONE Wonyoung


5. Weki Meki & I.O.I Doyeon


4. Aespa Karina


3. Red Velvet Irene


2. Apink Naeun


1. SNSD Yoona


  

There you guys go! My top ten KPOP female visuals. Let me know who is your favorite visuals. I'll see you in the next episode where I talk tell you my favorite KPOP male visuals.  

Image Credit: Krystal 1/2/3, Yujin 1/2/3, Jisoo, Jiho, Wonyoung 1/2/3, Doyeon 1/2/3, Karina 1/2/3, Irene 1/2/3, Naeun 1/2/3 and Yoona 1/2/3/4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment