Monday, January 17, 2022

KPOP OT EP 8: Top 10 Girls Planet 999 Visuals

 

Back again with another episode of KPOP OT and Girls Planet 999. I promise there is only one more and that is it for Girls Planet 999 talk. 

We know when it comes to position in girl group we look at visual appearances. Visual can determine your position in the group as the center of face of the group. 

When I was looking at all of the 99 trainees, I was shock by a lot of visuals. Just visual after visual after visual. I couldn't compete with that myself. Visual catches a lot of people attention and in today episode, I am listing my top ten visual trainees from Girls Planet 999. 

Disclaimer! This ranking is base on my own opinions and thoughts. This does not reflect anyone opinions or ranking at all. Visuals can be determine or appear differently in different people eyes. 


10. Zhang Luofei

9. Chen Hsinwei



8. Nagai Manami



7. Kim Do Ah

6. Choi Yu Jin


5. Ruan Ikema



4. Kang Ye Seo



3. Kawaguchi Yurina



2. Huh Ji Won


1. Shen Xiao Ting





I'm not going to right anything because their visual speaks for themselves. This will be the end for this episode. I promise you, just one more Girls Planet 999 episodes and that is all. I'll see you next time. Let me know who are your favorite visuals from Girls Planet 999. 

(Image Credits: Zheng Luo Fei, Chen Hsin Wei 1/2, Nagai Manami 1/2, Kim Do Ah, Choi Yu Jin 1/2/3, Ruan Ikema 1/2, Kang Ye Seo 1/2, Kawaguchi Yurina 1/2, Huh Ji Won 1/2 and Sheng Xiao Ting 1/2.)

No comments:

Post a Comment