Wednesday, January 19, 2022

KPOP OT EP 9: What if... I Created Another Girls Planet 999 Groups?

 

Welcome to another KPOP OT episode where we talk everything and anything Korean related. In today episode, like I promise, this would be the last Girls Planet 999 episode for now. If in the future, I do need to come on here and talk about it again, I will. 

Today episode will not be a ranking or listing but instead, something I use to love to do. The question is what is it? Well, I'm going to tell you. The question is actually 'WHAT IF?' 

There always a 'what if...' to everything we do in life. For example, what if I didn't go to school? What if I became a KPOP idol or what if this person didn't debut in this group? 

I really like that question because there is so many possible outcome and it never ends at one stop, it keeps going. All of us can come up with different possible ending to everything and I really like that, so today will be the first episode on KPOP OT where we did a 'what if...' 

Disclaimer: This is again my own opinions and thoughts. Feel free do let me know what you think and create your own 'what if...' because I would love to see and get to know your thoughts too. 

Warning: This is going to be a very long and I mean very long episode because I am writing a lot. 

So, like the question asks. What if I created another Girls Planet 999 groups? I actually created three new groups from the trainees of Girls Planet 999 that didn't make it to the final group. I'll tell you the steps I took to decide where each person goes into the groups and how I came to make that final decision. 

First, I went to look at all the trainees that didn't make it to the final group, Kep1er. From those trainees I pick nine trainees from each of the group: K (Korean), C (Chinese), and J (Japanese). I wrote them down in their groups and started to place them under their strongest positions: vocal, dance and rap. After that I pick the from the smallest position and place them in three different group. Then I though it would be better if I can only have three trainees from each of the KCJ group so I started to move around the trainees so they fit three-three-three in the group. At the end, I ended with three groups containing three trainees from each of the KCJ group. 

Here is my list of trainees that I pick out from each of the group. 


I will go into details on why I pick them out of the rest of the trainees in their respective groups. Starting off with the Korean trainees then the Chinese trainees and lastly the Japanese trainees. 

An Jeong Min

An Jeong Min is a great vocalist. I especially love her voice. It brings me tears and sadness when she sang BTOB 'Missing You' on the show during the Combination Mission. The sound of her voice is very distinguishable and so unique. Not surprise but she is a former SM Entertainment trainee and if you know, I especially love vocalist and my ultimate bias is from SM Entertainment. On the other hand, I think she is a solid dancer. She may not be the best dancer out of all the trainees meaning not in the top ten but I know she can dance. She prove that through performing Aespa 'Black Mamba' during the Planet Demo Stage and BTS 'Mic Drop' during the Connect Mission. Even during the 'O.O.O' dance, she was very stable and solid. She could also play guitar too, which is a plus in my book. Love talented girls like her. 
Vocal: 9/10
Dance: 7/10
Rap: -
Visual: 8/10

Guinn Myah

Guinn Myah is a young trainee which is understandable when I say she doesn't have a strong position to be known for yet. Because of her age, she can still grow those skills to be good or even the best in any positions. I mean it, because we have seen young idols debuting and developing their skills throughout their career as an idol, for example, Taemin of SHINEE. From the show, we can see that she can sing, dance and rap (or what I think is rap), but she does need to train to develop those skills. She is not a weak trainee at all though. As of right now, I love her facial expression which makes me think she is a good visual center. She proves that by being the center of Seventeen 'Pretty U' during the Connect Mission. She does catch people attention which I think its a great quality to have as a performer. 
Vocal: 7/10
Dance: 7/10
Rap: 6/10
Visual: 8/10

Huh Ji Won

Huh Ji Won have already debuted as a member of the Korean girl group, Cherry Bullet. Her position in the group is Main Rapper, Lead Vocalist, Visual and Center. Knowing that she already debuted, and loving her before the show, I can infer that she is a great dancer too. Through the show, she rank in the top two as visual along side Shen Xiao Ting of Kep1er. She does have visual and center qualities. She was the center for 'Yes or Yes' by TWICE during the Connect Mission. She does have stable vocals which I love especially from members who are main rappers because most of the time people don't think that rappers can be great vocalists too. She proves that on the show when she sang ITZY's 'Mafia In The Morning' during the Combination Mission. 
Vocal: 8/10
Dance: 9/10
Rap: 8/10
Visual: 10/10


Kim Bo Ra

Kim Bo Ra is a member of the Korean girl group, Cherry Bullet and debuted as their Main Vocalist. She is a great vocalist, probably one of the best out of all the trainees on the show. The best description for her is that she had four lungs. That came from another trainee on the show and I couldn't agree more. She is a talented vocalist. Throughout the show, she proves she was a great, no, the best vocalist on the show by singing 'The Fifth Season' by Oh My Girl during the Connect Mission, 'Utopia' during the Combination Mission and 'Bounce Back' by Little Mix during the Planet Demo Stage. The best part is that she can rap too and I know great vocalists can keep the beat and rhythm therefore rapping may be easy for her. When she perform 'We Are' by Woo Won Jae, that was a performance that I will never forget. Dance wise, she is a solid dancer. She has the basic down. That something I can't complain about. 

Vocal: 10/10
Dance: 7/10
Rap: 7/10
Visual: 7/10


Kim Do Ah

Kim Do Ah is a member of a Korean girl group called Fanatics. She is the Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Lead Rapper, Center and Face of the Group. She is a great dancer, seen her as a member of Fanatics, on the show Produce 48 and Girls Planet 999. On the show, she dance to 'Salute' by Little Mix during the Combination Mission. I personally know she is a great rapper because she did rap during the Planet Demo Stage when she perform 'Wow Thing' by Seulgi X SinB X Chungha X Soyeon. I did have to look up to watch some of her performances to see her vocal skills. She does have a solid vocal skills. Now, if you are confuse on Center and Face of the Group then I'm going to tell you that I can explain that later in a different episode. Do Ah does have those qualities as a center and visual. She proves that through her 'Yes or Yes' by TWICE performance during the Connect Mission where she was the center of the performance. She has great facial expression that is going to catch people attention and pull them in. 
Vocal: 7/10
Dance: 8/10
Rap: 9/10
Visual: 9/10


Kim Hye Rim

Kim Hye Rim is a former member of LIMESODA and AQUA. She made her debut as Main Vocalist in AQUA and Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer and Face of the Group in LIMESODA. Let's start off with her vocal skills because I know it is her strongest skill. I think she is one of the best vocalist on the show with Bo Ra. I love this girl vocals. She prove it when she sang 'Wow Thing' by SEULGI X SinB X Chungha X Soyeon during the Planet Demo Stage and 'Yes or Yes' by TWICE during the Connect Mission. I was shock to see her as a lead dancer but she does have solid dancing skills. You can watch her perform 'Salute' by Little Mix during the Combination Mission. She may not be in the top ranking visually but I do think she has a very cute charm and visual appearance. 
Vocal: 10/10
Dance: 7/10
Rap: -
Visual: 8/10


Kim Su Yeon

Kim Su Yeon just debuted as a member of Billie under the name Sheon as their Main Dancer and Lead Rapper. Through the show, we can see that she is a great dancer because all of her performances she has shown great dancing skills. Highlights would be her performances during the Combination Mission where she dance to 'No Excuses' by Meghan Trainor and 'Pop/Stars' by K/DA during the Planet Demo Stage. She did show some vocal and rapping skills through her performances in 'The Eve' by EXO during the Connect Mission and 'U+ME=LOVE' during the Creative Mission. She does catch people attention and I think she did very well during the Creative Mission as the center. She does have the qualities to shine as visual center. 
Vocal: 6/10
Dance: 9/10
Rap: 8/10
Visual: 8/10


Sim Seung Eun

Sim Seung Eun is a member of BVNDIT as their Main Dancer, Vocalist, Rapper, Visual and Center. Visually, she has a very strong features that makes her stand out in strong, powerful performances. I think she would be well as center or visual during those performances. I do know she is a great dancer and you can see this during her Planet Demo Stage when she perform 'Paradise Lost' by Gain. She didn't get to prove herself on the show because she got eliminate in the first round but you can see she has good solid vocal skills when she perform BLACKPINK's 'How You Like That' during the Connect Mission. Rap wise, I have to search up some performances where she rap and I say she does have a solid skill for rapping but there are better people that can rap better. 

Vocal: 8/10
Dance: 9/10
Rap: 6/10
Visual: 7/10

Yoon Ji A

Yoon Ji A is a great dancer and rapper. On the show she proves that throughout all her performances starting from the Planet Demo Stage when she perform 'Kick It' by NCT and 'How You Like That' by BLACKPINK during the Connect Mission. We did get to see her dancing skills during the Combination Mission when she dance to 'Salute' by Little Mix. I had to look up her singing on Youtube and the first video that pop out was her covering an Adele song. AN ADELE SONG! What? She sound amazing. This girl is an all rounder. Triple threat. Jack of all trade. I just feel in love with this girl again.  I personally think she is a great visual and does have qualities as a center because she has great facial expression and her eyes are sharp! Love it. 
Vocal: /10
Dance: /10
Rap: /10
Visual: /10



Cai Bing

Cai Bing debuted in a Chinese pop girl group called KSGIRLS. There isn't much information about her position in the group but through the show you can see that she can rap and dance. Vocal wise she isn't the strongest, as much as I have seen on Youtube, there very few videos that show her vocals skills. On the show, she did great as a rapper during the Planet Demo Stage where she performed 'Helicopter' by CLC and during the Connect Mission when she performed 'How You Like That' by BLACKPINK. She did amazing as a dancer on both of those stages but got to show her skills more through the Combination Mission when she performed 'Salute' by Little Mix. She is a very pretty trainee and have great visual. She has strong features that does catch people attention too. 
Vocal: 4/10
Dance: 8/10
Rap: 8/10
Visual: 8/10


Chen Hsei Wei

Chen Hsei Wei was a member of a pre-debut Chinese girl group call DAYLIGHT. She is a very pretty girl from the moment I seen her on screen and visually she can be the visual of the girl. I do think she needs to practice her skills before she will be able to land as the center of any group. I feel like she doesn't have a strong skill other have a pretty face, but she not talentless. She not a great dancer that can catch on easily or perform crazy dance moves but she skill have a solid set of skills to perform. She can sing and can rap but she does need to practice and practice and improve those skills. She did great during the Combination Mission when she performed 'Ice Cream' by BLACKPINK and Selena Gomez and during the Creative Mission when she performed 'Shoot!
Vocal: 5/10
Dance: 7/10
Rap: 7/10
Visual: 9.5/10



Chia Yi

Chia Yi debuted as a member of a Korean girl group called Fanatics as their Main Dancer, Vocalist and Rapper. I think is a great dancer and on the show you can see that when she perform during the Combination Mission when she dance to 'Salute' by Little Mix. During the show, she didn't get to show much of her skills off but watching her performances I think she has a solid basic set of skills for rap and vocal. I'm not disappointed at all in her performances but I really would love to see her try other position other than dance during her time on the show. She is a good visual member. She can highlight some center parts but comparing to all the girls on the show she might not rank that high on the visual list either. 
Vocal: 4/10
Dance: 8.5/10
Rap: 7/10
Visual: 7/10



Fu Ya Ning

Fu Ya Ning already debuted as a solo artist under the name Yenny in October 2020. Honestly, I didn't notice her at first as a good vocalist until I went to do a little more research and found that she is the same girl that went onto the Chinese survival show Youth With Me 2 and sing one of my favorite performance on that show. So, she is an all rounder, jack of all trades basically. She can sing, a great singer although there was an accident, mistake during the Creative Mission when she sang 'Snake' but she did an amazing job during the Combination Mission when she perform 'Mafia in the Morning' by ITZY. She can rap and dance. Nothing to complain about. She has great presence and facial expressions. I feel like she is a good visual maybe not a great center though.
Vocal: 9/10
Dance: 9/10
Rap: 8/10
Visual: 7/10


Li Yi Man

Li Yi Man is a beautiful vocalist. The first thing that caught my attention was her beautiful and white face. She screams visual qualities and then she sing and that just blew my mind even more. She is a great vocalist. She proves this on the show when she sang 'My Sea' by IU during the Combination Mission. During the Planet Demo Stage, she performed ITZY's 'Wannabe' and she sound amazing. I would say she has a solid dancing skills too. Another great performances by her is during the Connect Mission when she performed 'Yes or Yes' by TWICE. Although she got eliminate during the second round of elimination, I think she did very well on the show and left me wanting more from her. A great visual that sings beautifully. 
Vocal: 9/10
Dance: 7/10
Rap: -
Visual: 8/10




Su Rui Qi

Su Rui Qi is a member of a Chinese girl group called Chic Chili and a solo artist under the name Sury. Surprisedly, she appeared on Produce China 101 and Produce Camp 2020 before Girls Planet 999. Not that surprised because I actually remember watching those shows but she didn't catch my attention that much until I went back to look at her performances. I think she is a great dancer. No doubt for that, she can dance. She can sing and kind of bump that she didn't land the main vocal position during the Creative Mission when they performed 'Snake.' She can rap too. Just another all rounder, jack of all trade. She does have very strong features that make her stand out and depending on her performances sometimes I feel like it is too much. 
Vocal: 8/10
Dance: 9/10
Rap: 8/10
Visual: 7/10



Wen Zhe

Wen Zhe is a member of the Chinese girl group called Hickey. She is their Main Rapper and Dancer in the group. She appeared on Youth With Me 2 before Girls Planet 999. I feel like that is kind of weird because she didn't seem like a rapper at all during the Planet Demo Stage, when she performed 'Helicopter' by CLC. She sang during that stage and try to hit the high notes. But I do agree that she is a great rapper. She did so well during the Combination Mission when she was the center of 'We Are' by Woo Won Jae. I can't be mad that this girl is amazing at rapping, but she does have solid vocal too. She can dance and I think she is more of a dancer than a vocalist, honestly. But I still can't believe she didn't show off her rapping skills until later and choose to try to hit the high notes. I think she is a great visual. Go watch the episode where she did the catwalk. MODEL alert! 
Vocal: 7/10
Dance: 8/10
Rap: 9/10
Visual: 8/10


Xia Yan

Xia Yan also appeared on Youth With Me 2 before Girls Planet 999. Although she didn't make it far into the show, I think she is a very talented girl. Because she didn't make it that far into the show, I had to go back to Youth With Me to see how good she was. She can sing. I'm looking up her previous performances and she admiring her vocal skills. She sound amazing and I really wish she would of been able to show off her vocals on the show. But on the show, she did show us her great rapping and dance skills during the Connect Mission, where she performed 'How You Like That' by BLACKPINK. Even during the Planet Demo Stage, you can can hear her vocal skills as she sing to 'Violeta' by IZ*ONE. She is beautiful, but I think because of her high cheek bones and strong feature, she may not appeal to the Korean audiences. She is BEAUTIFUL!
Vocal: 8/10
Dance: 9/10
Rap: 9/10
Visual: 7/10

Zhang Luo Fei

Zhang Luo Fei also appeared on Youth With Me 2 too. Honestly, the first thing that caught my attention is her visual. Going back to look at her performances in Youth With Me 2 and seeing how she had black hair then doesn't make her stand out at all. I think she suit the lighter hair color more. Moving on, she has solid dancing skills, the way she move her body makes it look very easy going and simple. Listening to her voice, I can say she is a solid vocalist and rapper. Haven't seen her rapping much but through some of her performances, it sounded more like rapping than singing. I'm thinking it the Korean language and how high Korean pop music is but she seems to sing at a higher tone in Korean then when she sings in Chinese. 
Vocal: 7/10
Dance: 7/10
Rap: 5/10
Visual: 8.5/10



Hayase Hana

Hayase Hana was supposed to debut in the Japanese girl group call Orange Latte but was disbanded before the debuted. The first thing I remember about her is that she sang beautiful and have a very strong stable voice during her performance in 'The Fifth Season' by Oh My Girl during the Connect Mission. She sounded so beautiful. The next thing I remember is her during the Combination Mission when she dance to 'Salute' by Little Mix and she kill her part. Every time the camera landed on her, she kill her part. She does have beautiful lines when she dance. It looks beautiful and well done. I think she is a great visual and could possibly be a center too. She does catch my attention whenever her part comes on to the camera. 
Vocal: 8.5/10
Dance: 8/10
Rap: -
Visual: 8/10



Kamimoto Kotone

Kamimoto Kotone is an excellent rapper. If you haven't seen her diss Mnet during her performance then you should go watch it. It was during the Combination Mission when she rap in 'VVS' by Woo Won Jae when she diss Mnet about not giving her any screen time. Who diss a show they are on? YES, this girl did! Proud of her! You can watch her rap during her performance to 'Pretty U' by Seventeen during the Connect Mission too. I don't think she shown any vocal skills on the show, so I will not rank that in her list, but she is a talented and great dancer too. The lines are beautiful and strong. She is a solid dancer for sure. Visually, she is a beautiful girl and I think she can stand out but I feel like it depends on the performances she is performing because sometimes she stands out and sometimes she doesn't stand out at all. 
Vocal: -
Dance: 8/10
Rap: 10/10
Visual: 7/10


Kawaguchi Yurina

Kawaguchi Yurina is a former member of the Japanese girl group X21. There is no information about her position in the group but I can say for sure she is a visual center member. Look how beautiful she is, no one can resist that. Through the show, you can see she is not just a pretty face. She can sing and dance. There is no evidence of her rapping so I will not rank her. First, she is a solid dancer. In all her performance where she dance, you can see that she can dance. During the Creative Mission when she perform 'Utopia' and during the Connect Mission when she perform 'How You Like That' by BLACKPINK, she shown that she can dance. In the Combination Mission, we get to see her show off her vocals when she sang to BTOB's 'Missing You.' One of the best performances on the show. She even have a viral moment during her Planet Demo Stage when she sing to TWICE's 'Fancy.' Her voice is very sweet and beautiful. 
Vocal: 9/10
Dance: 8/10
Rap: -
Visual: 10/10


Kubo Reina

Kubo Reina is a former member of a Japanese group called Prizmmy. We can see that she was a great and talented vocalist from the beginning when she hit all the high notes during her performance to 'Gogobebe' by Mamamoo during the Planet Demo Stage. And then she did and amazing job once again during the Combination Mission when she sang as the main vocalist to BTOB's 'Missing You.' I can sit and listen to her hit all the high notes or sing all the songs she want too. She does has a very solid dance skills. If you look through her experiences and resume, she has dance as backup dancers before. She doesn't show us her rapping skills, but if you do look it up you can see some. I personally may rather have her as the vocalist instead of rapping, not saying she isn't good, just saying I like her more as a vocalist. 
Vocal: 10/10
Dance: 8/10
Rap: 6/10
Visual: 7/10

May

May is a member of the Korean girl group Cherry Bullet. She is their Lead Dancer, Vocalist and Visual. Before the show, I have seen this girl dance before and I think she is a very great dancer. Out of the members of Cherry Bullet, she does stand out as a visual member too. From the show, her height makes her stand out visually too. I would consider her a visual and center of some of her performance like during the Creative Mission when she sang 'U+ME=LOVE'. She have a line and she sang beautiful that caught many fans attention. I didn't see her as a vocalist until the show and I think that has to do with the fact that many of her members are great vocalist themselves. So she really prove that she is a great vocalist for me through the show. She can rap and I think she add a cute effect or sound to her raps. 
Vocal: 8/10
Dance: 8/10
Rap: 7/10
Visual: 8/10


Nagai Manami

Nagai Manami is a triple threat for sure. She can sing, dance and rap. And she didn't know she can rap at all until she was force to on the show to survive. Let's start with her singing. She is a beautiful singer. Although she is young, she have a really strong stable voice and through experience and practicing she can and she will get better. I was very surprise when I first heard her sing 'The Fifth Season' by Oh My Girl during the Connect Mission. Because a lot of Japanese idols have very nasal and cute voice but she was a very strong vocalist. From her performances on the show, she is a solid dancer. I can say that because many of the trainees on this list is solid dancers. Now, rapping. Surprise she was so amazing at rapping because she was crying during the show about not knowing and wanting to rap. And then she goes and kill the performance. She is amazing. She is a great visual too. Done deal. 
Vocal: 9/10
Dance: 7.5/10
Rap: 9/10
Visual: 9/10


Nonaka Shana

Nonaka Shana has a very beautiful voice and I keep forgetting that she is not Korean. When I first heard her during the Planet Demo Stage, I thought she was Korean and then I find out she isn't. Her voice during 'Boombayah' by BLACKPINK really caught my attention. She sounded even better in 'The Eve' by EXO and 'My Sea' by IU. She have grown as a vocalist and I really do love her voice. Again, she is a solid dancer. Done! Not so sure about rap since I haven't seen any performances of her rapping but she does have a great visual appearance. Friendly, kind and bright. But I would say her biggest and strongest skill is her beautiful voice and I can't wait to hear more from because she is going to be debuting soon. 
Vocal: 10/10
Dance: 8/10
Rap: -
Visual: 8/10



Ruan Ikema

Ruan Ikema visual appearance is stunning. She looks so beautiful on stage and each performances she performs makes her more stunning. She was the center for the Creative Mission stage when she perform 'Shoot!' The concept and visual aspect suit her so well and she did an amazing job. That aside, she can dance and we see that through her performance 'Ice Cream' by BLACKPINK and Selena Gomez and during the Connect Mission when she performed 'Pretty U' by Seventeen. When it comes to singing and rapping, I feel like she isn't the strongest at both comparing her to other girls on the show, but she can still sing and rap too. Although she isn't the best singer or rapper, I feel like she can fill in a lot of gaps with her skills and visual. 
Vocal: 7/10
Dance: 8/10
Rap: 7/10
Visual: 9/10



Yamauchi Moana

Yamauchi Moana is a great performer. She can sign and dance but I haven't seen any rapping performances of her yet. She did do a solo performance during the Planet Demo Stage when she performed BoA's 'Black.' I did feel like she wasn't prepared vocally for that performance because she did amazing in the Connect Mission when she performed TWICE's 'Yes or Yes.' During the Combination Mission, she performed 'Fate' by Lee Sun Hee and she did it so beautifully, her lines were beautiful and sharp. She is a great dancer. I think she is a beautiful trainee. She has great visual appearances. 
Vocal: 8.5/10
Dance: 9/10
Rap: -
Visual: 8/10




There you go, I have selected nine trainees from each of the group, K, C, and J and now I am going to put them into three different groups. This was hard because I was just going to do two groups at first and then I thought that would not be fair for the other nine trainees that I pick out too so I made it three. As I was putting trainees into those three groups, I thought it would be fair to spilt them evenly so there is three trainees from each of the KCJ group. So these are the final groups that I create. 

*The names are written in alphabet order by last names and it's not a ranking at all. 

 




Group 1 

Chen Hsin Wei
Kamimoto Kotone
Kawaguchi Yurina
Kim Bo Ra
Kim Hye Rim
Nagai Manami
Su Rui Qi
Wen Zhe
Yoon Ji A









The first person I put into this group is Kim Bo Ra. I needed her to be the main vocal of this group. Then I though another great vocalist should join this group too and I couldn't let this good vocalist go to waste so I added Kim Hye Rim to this group. The reason for her addition to this group is I want to see the connection and the vocals between the two best vocalist on the show work together. How good would this songs be is two of the best vocalist sing them together? Two great vocalist here in this group is good enough, right? No. Then I thought about rapping. I did split the rappers up into the three groups first because I feel that many girl groups do not have good rappers especially coming from a Mnet's survival show. So, I added Yoon Ji A and Kamimoto Kotone. And then I thought it would be good and fair to have three Korean, three Chinese and three Japanese members so I ignore the Korean trainees after this point for this group. Yoon Ji A is a great dancer and rapper, so she covers the dancing and rapping part. Kamimoto Kotone is another good rapper and the covers another rapping position in this group. So now, I'm left two two spots for two Japanese trainee and three spots open for Chinese trainees. So I though my next choice or pick for Japanese trainee was Kawaguchi Yurina and I think she would fit really well with Kim Bo Ra and Kim Hye Rim in terms of vocals. So my top pick for Chinese trainee that didn't make it to the final group was Su Rui Qi. I feel so bad for her knowing that she been on three survival shows already and didn't make the final cut. SuRui Qi is a great singer, dancer and can rap, so I think she would make this group even better. Then I saw a link between three trainees. All three of them performed together during the Combination Mission. I thought it would be a great excuse to put them back together because they were so good together so I added Nagai Manami and Wen Zhe. Wen Zhe is a good rapper and she is hilarious. The vitamin of the group which is a great quality to this group. Nagai Manami is another good rapper but an excellent vocalist too. Then I was left with one Chinese trainee pick left. I thought for awhile before I made this decision. I think adding Chen Hsin Wei was good for a visual appearance. She is beautiful and fresh and I think she could bring some good quality to the group. I think this group showcase the strongest skills in all three groups. 





Group 2

Cai Bing
Fu Ya Ning
Guinn Myah
Huh Ji Won
Kubo Reina
Nonaka Shana
Sim Seung Eun
Xia Yan
Yamauchi Moana









The first trainee I put into this group was Cai Bing because she was one of my rappers. I needed to separate the rappers so each group got a good rapper so she was the first person I put into this group. So I though it would be better to look at all the Chinese trainees and start putting them into the groups. So the next Chinese trainee that I though would be best for this group was Fu Yas Ning because she can rap, sing and dance. Then I saw the rest of the Chinese trainees that I have on my list and added Xia Yan. All three Chinese trainees have very strong features and strong skills that I was thinking about creating in this group. We move onto the Korean trainees. I added Sim Seung Eun first because of the strong features that I had with the Chinese trainees and then I though they all shouldn't be super strong features so I added two visual trainees to the group. My choose were Guinn Myah and Huh Ji Won. Guinn Myah being young can bring youth and brightness to the group. Huh Ji Won can bring visual aspect to the group too. Both of them are good singers, dancers and rappers too. Now we are left with the Japanese trainees. We pretty such have good all rounders in this group so I decided they needed a strong vocalist and my chooses were Kubo Reina and Nonaka Shana. Two great vocalist that I think could work together very well. I thought about the last person. I added Yamauchi Moana to the group due to her powerful dance moves. I really thought we can create a girl crush, powerful group with this group here. 






Group 3

An Jeong Min
Chiayi
Hayase Hana
Kim Do A
Kim Su Yeon
Li Yi Man
May
Ruan Ikema
Zhang Luo Fei






The first person I put into this group was Kim Do Ah follow by Kim Su Yeon. Again I was splitting up the rappers so each group have good rappers. They are both good rappers and good dancers too. So the last Korean trainee on my list was An Jeong Min. Another great vocalist and I think she could be the main vocalist in this group. Everything fell into place because I was left with the rest of the trainees that I didn't put into the other group. For the Chinese trainees I had Li Yi Man, Zhang Luo Fei and Chiayi. For the Japanese trainees I had Hayase Hana, Ruan Ikema and May. We have great dancers all around. I think that was something you saw coming from my list. Trainees who are vocalist in this group would be Li Yi Man, May, and Hayase Hana alongside with An Jeong Min. This team is full of visual, if you haven't notice. They all are gorgeous and pretty. They all have soft features and brights faces. 

There you go, if I was able to create new groups with the other trainees from Girls Planet 999, these were the three groups I would put together. Your thoughts? Let me know who you would put together to create your own group. 

Thank you and this is the end of the Girls Planet 999 talk for KPOP OT! I will see you in another episode of KPOP OT. 

(Image Credits: All the image were downloaded from kpopping.com and I use Canva to create the collages.)

No comments:

Post a Comment