Monday, February 7, 2022

KPOP OT EP 19: Top 10 KPOP Girl Group Vocalist

Welcome back to another episode of KPOP OT where we talk about everything and anything related to KPOP or the Korean Hallyu Wave. This is Linda! How is everyone doing? I hope all is well because we are jumping right in today episode. 

We been talking about different position in KPOP groups and today, finally we are talking about one of my favorite position, vocalist. I have a huge love and support for main vocalist. It's a little crazy that a lot of my favorite biases are main vocalist or lead vocalist. Trust me, I don't just pick them after looking at their profile. I actually see them visually first and pick out my biases then listen to their songs. 

This list contains main vocalist of their group. Surprising I was not going to list just the main vocalists only but I wanted to be fair and list only one member from each group and when I put the list together, it was all main vocalist in their group. I didn't put any solo artists on this list but I will create one just from solo artists. 

Disclaimer! This list or ranking does not reflect their career and success. I am NOT an expert vocalist at all. I just enjoy listening to them sing beautiful and sad songs. These are my opinions and thoughts. Feel free to let me know your favorite vocalists too. 

Let's get started then. 

10. Cherry Bullet Bora


9. (G)I-DLE Miyeon


8. TWICE Jihyo

7. EXID Solji

6. Blackpink Rose

 

5. Red Velet Wendy

 

4. Mamamoo Solar

 

3. WJSN Yeonjung

 

2. Apink Eunji

 

1. SNSD Taeyeon

 

This was an easy episode. I was going to write a lot of things about why I love them so much but I think it going to be very repetitive so I think it was better to just show you guys how good they are of a vocalist by listening to their songs and covers. 

Let me know who if your favorite or which idols is your favorite vocalists. Some of these vocalists do not have a lot of covers or solo release so it was kind of hard to find anything with just them by themself. 

I will see you in the next episode where I show you my favorite boy group vocalists. 


No comments:

Post a Comment