Tuesday, February 15, 2022

KPOP OT EP 23: Top 10 KPOP Boy Group Dancer

Welcome back to another episode of KPOP OT where we talk about everything and anything related to KPOP or the Korean Hallyu Wave. It's me, Linda. I am here with another episode related to group positions. 

In today episode we are going to be talking about our favorite dancers in boy groups. We have seen our fair share of dancers in boy groups and definitely have our favorites. Each member has their own capabilities and skills. Each performed differently and some shine differently. 

Disclaimer! This rank or list does not reflect their career or success and/or skills. They are all talented dancers, if those I did not name. This rank is base on my own opinion and thoughts. I am not a professional dancer but I do enjoy dancing a lot. This is base on my views in performances that I have seen. 

Let's get started now. 

10. Monsta X Shownu

9. 2PM Wooyoung

8. Super Junior Eunhyuk

7. AB6IX and Wanna One Woojin

6. Stray Kids Hyunjin

5. NCT Ten

4. EXO Kai

3. Seventeen Hoshi

2. SHINEE Taemin

1. GOT7 Yugyeom


There you go, my favorite boy group dancers. There are so many great male dancers and honestly it was very hard to pick ten of them. Tell me your favorite boy group dancers. See if I miss any. I'll see you in the next episode where I talk about my favorite solo artists dancer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment