Friday, February 11, 2022

KPOP OT EP 21: Top 10 KPOP Solo Artists Vocalist

Welcome back to another episode of KPOP OT where we talk about everything and anything related to KPOP or the Korean Hallyu Wave. This is Linda! How is everyone doing? I hope all is well because we are jumping right in today episode. 

In today episode we are talking about my favorite KPOP solo artist vocalist. When I was creating the list for my favorite vocalists, I wanted to add the solo artists into the list but there more female then male solo, so I wanted to be fair and just create a new list for them. This list will only include solo artists that are currently active only as a solo artists. That means, if their group is still active then they will not be in this list. For example, Taeyeon is active as a solo artists but she still is a member in Girls Generation. 

Disclaimer! This list or ranking does not reflect their career and success. I am NOT an expert vocalist at all. I just enjoy listening to them sing beautiful and sad songs. These are my opinions and thoughts. Feel free to let me know your favorite vocalists too. Let's get started!

10. WOODZ

9. Eric Nam

8. Crush

7. BoA

6. Chungha

5. Kim Jae Hwan

4. Ailee

3. Gummy

2. Lyn

1. IU


There you go, my favorite solo artists vocalist. I hope you enjoy their voices as much as I do. Let me know if I miss some of your favorite solo artists. I'll see you in the next episode of KPOP OT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment