Wednesday, February 23, 2022

KPOP OT EP 27: Top 15 Boy Group Debut Songs

Welcome to KPOP OT where we talk about everything and anything related to KPOP or the Korean Hallyu Wave. 

Hi, this is Linda. How is everyone doing? I hope all is well and all is fine. Just a reminder, you are beautiful and/or handsome and you do not need anyone to justified that. 

The topic for today episode is going to be about debut songs. Debut songs are songs that started an artist career. They are the most important song in any artists career and usually the song that brings and hold the most memories. 

Some of my favorite songs from different artists happens to be their debut songs because they hold a lot of memories especially if I follow them since their debut. 

Disclaimer! This is not a reflect their success or career at all. This basically just have to do with their debut song and my opinion and thought about the song. 

Let's get start!

15. Boyfriend - Boyfriend

14. Winner - Empty

13. B1A4 - O.K

12. CNBLUE - I'm A Loner

11. Infinite - Come Back Again

10. Golden Child - DamDaDi

9. EXO K - Mama

8. DAY6 - Congratulations

7. Stray Kids - District 9

6. iKON - Rhythm Ta

5. GOT7 - Girls Girls Girls

4. 2PM - 10 Out Of 10

3. Seventeen - Adore U

2. Wanna One - Energetic

1. SHINEE - Reply (Noona You're So Pretty)


I only pick fifteen songs and hopefully that is good enough for this episode because this list can go on forever. I hope you like and enjoy them as much as I do. What is your favorite debut songs from boy groups? Let me know down below and I'll see you in the next episode where I talk about my favorite debut song from solo artist.  

No comments:

Post a Comment