Sunday, February 13, 2022

KPOP OT EP 22: Top 10 KPOP Girl Group Dancer

Welcome back to another episode of KPOP OT where we talk about everything and anything related to KPOP or the Korean Hallyu Wave. It's me, Linda. I am here with another episode related to group positions. 

In today episode we are going to be talking about our favorite dancers in girl groups. We have seen our fair share of dancers in girl groups and definitely have our favorites. Each member has their own capabilities and skills. Each performed differently and some shine differently. 

Disclaimer! This rank or list does not reflect their career or success and/or skills. They are all talented dancers, if those I did not name. This rank is base on my own opinion and thoughts. I am not a professional dancer but I do enjoy dancing a lot. This is base on my views in performances that I have seen. 

Let's get started now. 

10. ITZY Yeji


9. CLC Seungyeon


8. Oh My Girl Yooa

7. WJSN Mei Qi


6. TWICE Momo


5. Blackpink Lisa


4. KEP1er Dayeon


3. Red Velvet Seulgi


2. SNSD Hyoyeon


1. IZ*ONE Chaeyeon


There you have it my favorite girl group dancers. Each of them shines differently and are so beautiful. Who is your favorite dancer? Which other girl group dancers did I miss? I'll see you in the next episode where I talk about my favorite boy group dancers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment