Thursday, February 17, 2022

KPOP OT EP 24: Top 10 KPOP Solo Artists Dancer

Welcome back to another episode of KPOP OT where we talk about everything and anything related to KPOP or the Korean Hallyu Wave. It's me, Linda. I am here with another episode related to group positions. 

In today episode we are going to be talking about our favorite dancers that are solo artist. Each solo artists have their own skills as a dancer and these are my favorite dancers from solo artists. 

Disclaimer! This rank or list does not reflect their career or success and/or skills. They are all talented dancers, if those I did not name. This rank is base on my own opinion and thoughts. I am not a professional dancer but I do enjoy dancing a lot. This is base on my views in performances that I have seen. 

Let's get started now. 

10. Samuel

9. Wonho

8. Somi

7. Yena

6. Sunmi

5. Hyuna

4. Minzy

3. Rain

2. BoA

1. Chungha


There you go another episode of my favorite dancers, this time its my favorite solo artists dancers. Did I miss anyone? Let me know because I would love to know who is your favorite dancer. Thank you and I'll see you in the next episode. 

No comments:

Post a Comment