Sunday, February 27, 2022

KPOP OT EP 29: Top 10 KPOP Duets

Welcome to KPOP OT where we talk about everything and anything related to KPOP or the Korean Hallyu Wave. 

Hi, this is Linda. How is everyone doing? I hope all is well and all is fine. Just a reminder, you are beautiful and/or handsome and you do not need anyone to justified that. 

In today episode we are talking about my favorite duet songs sung by a male and female. This list will not include songs that features another artist. The songs that I choose for this list are songs that both artists participate equally in singing the song. 

Disclaimer! This list does not reflect any voting or polls nor their career and success. This is base on my own opinion and thoughts. 

Let's get started then.


10. Juniel and Yonghwa - Fool

9. Somi and Eric Nam - You, Who?

8. Raina and San E - A Midsummer Night Sweetness

7. Punch and Chen - Everytime

6. Taeyeon and Kangta - 7989

5. Soyou and Junggigo - Some

4. Punch and Chanyeol - Stay With Me

3. IU and Na Yoon Kwon - My First Love

2. Taeyeon and Jonghyun - Breath

1. Eunji and Seo In Guk - All For You

Duets are hard to find in KPOP but when they are release they are really good. Honestly, I haven't seen a bad duet at all. *FINGER CROSSING!* The reason why I didn't put featuring songs in the list because it wouldn't be true to being an actual duet between two people. I hope you enjoy and like this list. Let me know your favorites or if I miss any let me know too. I'll see in the next episode. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment