Monday, February 21, 2022

KPOP OT EP 26: Top 15 Girl Group Debut Songs

Welcome to KPOP OT where we talk about everything and anything related to KPOP or the Korean Hallyu Wave. 

Hi, this is Linda. How is everyone doing? I hope all is well and all is fine. Just a reminder, you are beautiful and/or handsome and you do not need anyone to justified that. 

The topic for today and the next two episode is going to be about debut songs. Debut songs are songs that start an artists career. They are the most important song in any artists career and usually the song that brings and hold the most memories. 

Some of my favorite songs from different artists happens to be their debut songs because they hold a lot of memories especially if I follow them since their debut. 

Disclaimer! This is not a reflect their success or career at all. This basically just have to do with their debut song and my opinion and thought about the song. 

Let's get start!

15. Cherry Bullet - Q&A

14. 15& - I Dream

13. Miss A - Bad Girl Good Girl

12. (G)I-DLE - Latata

11. IVE - Eleven

10. Pristin - Wee Woo

9. GFRIEND - Glass Bead

8. ITZY - Dalla Dalla

7. 2NE1 - Fire

6. Blackpink - Boombayah

5. TWICE - Like Ooh Ahh

4. APINK - I Don't Know

3. KEP1ER - WA DA DA

2. IZ*ONE - La Vie En Rose

1. SNSD - Into The New World


I can keep going on my favorite debut songs from girl groups but I know that this list can be long and and I can only tag up to twenty things on each post, I only choose fifteen. I hope you like and enjoy them as much as I do. What is your favorite debut songs from girl groups? Let me know down below and I'll see you in the next episode where I talk about my favorite debut song from boy group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment