Wednesday, February 9, 2022

KPOP OT EP 20: Top 10 KPOP Boy Group Vocalist

Welcome back to another episode of KPOP OT where we talk about everything and anything related to KPOP or the Korean Hallyu Wave. This is Linda! How is everyone doing? I hope all is well because we are jumping right in today episode. 

In today episode we are talking about my favorite KPOP boy group vocalist. In case you didn't know, some of my biases so happen to vocalists or main vocalists in their group. This list contains main or lead vocalist of their groups. I wanted to be fair and list only one member from each group. I didn't put any solo artists on this list but I will create one just from solo artists. 

Disclaimer! This list or ranking does not reflect their career and success. I am NOT an expert vocalist at all. I just enjoy listening to them sing beautiful and sad songs. These are my opinions and thoughts. Feel free to let me know your favorite vocalists too. Let's get started!

10. Imfact Jeup

9. Super Junior Kyuhyun


8. B1A4 Sandeul

7. BTS V

 

6. NU'EST Baekho


5. Victon and X1 Seungwoo

4. Infinite Sunggyu

3. GOT7 Jay B


2. EXO Chen


1. BTOB Eunkwang



There you go my favorite boy group vocalists! They are the best aren't they. Who is your favorite? Which other boy group vocalists did I miss? Let me know in the comment section. In the next episode, I will let you know who is my favorite solo artist vocalists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment